Thursday 11 October 2012

Location

For my music video I have been looking at possible locations and through ideas I have gathered that I will need three separate locations. From my audience feedback of the existing music video to 'Skyscraper' it was obvious that my target audience preferred a natural location rather than something that was put into using a green screen. I considered all my audience feedback and incorporated them into my ideas. 

The first location I have chosen is a natural location, I chose this to reflect the calm mood of the song as well as from audience feedback.


I like the natural location in this picture. I also like how the trees darken the pathway and then come out into the natural light. I think this location will reflect my video as the meaning of my video is that 'there is always light at the end of the tunnel' and therefore this location reflects the meaning very well.













In this picture I like the bridge that's surrounded by the trees (natural location), I like the idea of a bridge in my video as it reflects the meaning of leaving something at the other side of the bridge and leaving bad times behind, also I like the the way the bridge bends round a corner. 


































In these pictures I like the lake as again if reflects the natural location. And for my project I wanted my music video to represent the washing away of bad memories and hope to use the lake to physically represent that. Also were the lake is the trees surround it making it feel secluded and secretive like the character in the video is escaping to another world.























No comments:

Post a Comment