Wednesday 21 November 2012

Audience profile

Photos I took for my audience profile:



















I decided not to use this long shot as I wanted to be able to see my audience members face, however I took the shot to show her clothing as a part of my audience profile is the way my audience dress and therefore this reflects that. 




















I used this picture as it shows the audience members clothing as well as her face which I wanted to be able to see. I also like this picture as it reflects the 'friendly' persona that my audience member is. 







From my questionairres I gathered that my audience member is into fashion but likes fashion at a bargain. 

I also gathered that my audience member is friendly, outgoing and funny. 

My audience member has a specific  taste for the pop genre and enjoys lots of music from pop bands like One Direction, The Wanted etc. and pop artists like Justin Bieber.

My audience member likes to download music but won't pay more then a pound for an album download. When asked what music sites they downloaded their music of the majority of them said that they used iTunes as a means to download. 

My audience member responded to watching music through YouTube because if they like the song there's a link to iTunes at the bottom of the descriptions page and they liked having the option of doing this. They also said that music videos were easy to find through YouTube and they liked the bar which gave them the option to select from popular videos and other categories. 

My audience member said they preferred Twitter as a social networking site rather then Facebook. They said Twitter gives them the option to follow celebrities for all the latest news on gigs, tours or new music. They also said it was easier to connect with other fans for information on their favourite band or artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment